Friday, May 29, 2009

Game-less weekend

My PSU (Power Supply Unit) is dying. It was in repair and was returned to me as busted as it was when I handed it in. Warranty in my country doesn’t mean shit and it shows every single time. Now I’m stuck until next week to be able to use my PC for anything other than surfing.  I cannot fully convey the frustration to be completely powerless (pun definitely intended) to do anything for a few days before the holiday and weekend are over, while bottling the rage induced by the knowledge that I was scammed again. Will there never be a PC retailer that doesn’t try to scam you every single time?

Rage

10 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that..... maybe it's a Sign from Above, telling you it's time to do other things than playing? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hiking every weekend for the past few weeks. I wanted one quite weekend for myself this time... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.net-games.co.il
    endless fun.
    and cost a whole lot less than a PSU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bug doesn't scam you, unless you count the original price tag.

    Why gameless? Don't you have anything to play on the PS2?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's exactly the problem. Bug scams you with the price. Anyway, I'm tired of my PS2. I think maybe its time for me to move on in the console world to a shiny new PS3. But for that I need to also buy a better TV. Tons O' Cash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cash comes and cash goes... make the move! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You said you were gonna do it first!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, but there's a more positive follow up :)

    ReplyDelete